Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

Feckstuff

Feckstuff:

'via Blog this'

I feel honored that she reads my blog...am I that interesting?

I am not sure if I am where you have been. I agree we have a lot of parallels. Some are even scarily close. But things with us are different. For one, I told her that I am out when things do not improve. More than once. It made her cry and it did hurt her and I am not happy about it, but it is what it is. She knows what is up. Secondly I came clean with almost everything. Hiding my fetishes is over. A decade....more than a decade of hiding. No more secrets. Heck, she is topping me. That has not happened often, granted but damn, my sexually closed up wife is "torturing me" and I am enjoying it. Heck, she sent me to sub-space (which was awesome but also very very scary, but more awesome). Last year was fucked up, this year we have made amazing progress. And I am not willing to give up yet.

You say these aren't my issues, but hers. I reject this kind of thinking. I understand where this is coming from and I get your POV. However if I want to move forward, this kind of thinking is wrong, poisonous. This is not HER issue, or MY sexlife. It is OUR issue and OUR sexlife. I have to let go of resentment and work with her. Not against her.

Where this will lead us? I do not know? If things go haywire will I divorce her or chicken out? Right now, no idea. But like I said I am not willing to give up yet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen